Peer Career Coaches
Welcome to the Peer Career Coach page of Stanford Career Education. Our Peer Career Coaches (PCCs) ensure that CareerEd is connected, accessible, and relevant to students by providing resume reviews, presentations, and events.
Belonging, Access, and Career Equity (BACE)
The BACE team works at the intersection of identity and career development to ensure students from all backgrounds and experiences (seen and unseen) feel heard and supported as they take the next steps in their career journey. PCCs work closely with the BACE team to increase access to career-related information for student communities across campus.
Communities we serve but not limited to:
Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI), Black, Students with a Disability or Learning Difference, First Generation and/or Low-Income (FLI), International, Latinx, LGBTQIA, Native American, Veteran, Women, and Communities of Faith
How We Serve Students
- Conduct virtual and in-person resume review drop-ins throughout campus
- Foster community & belonging through intentional student engagement
- Provide an introduction to CareerEd presentations
- Plan and execute programs and events
- Share CareerEd resources
- Sign into Handshake.
- On the top right hand corner, click on Career Center.
- Click on the category Appointments.
- Click on the blue button, Schedule A New Appointment.
- Select Resume Review with a Peer Career Coach (PCC) category.
- To schedule an appointment, click on Resume Review with a Peer Career Coach (PCC) Appointment Type.
- Select a time and date based on your availability