We are here to help you develop meaningful connections, gain valuable experience, and explore your career interests. Start exploring your options and what we have to offer.
Class of 2027: Read our welcome message to learn how to connect with us.
- The Frosh/Soph Coaches offer general career support. They can help you with understanding more about what you want, learning how majors connect to careers, and working with you on career skills, such as writing a resume or cover letter.
- The BACE team of coaches focus on the intersection between identity and career. They offer drop-in hours and 30 minute appointments. Learn more about the BACE team and their resources.
Resumes & Cover Letters
Your resume and cover letter are powerful ways to tell your story to an employer.
Courses & Programs
Here you can find more information about the Courses and programs offered through CareerEd.
Below are some quick career myths that can be easily debunked to help your career journey.
- Myth #1: I need to figure out my career right now.
- Myth #2: My major will dictate which job opportunities are open to me after graduation.
- Myth #3: I need to find a summer internship Autumn Quarter or it’s too late.
- Myth #4: I have to find a summer internship after freshman year. That’s what everyone does.
- Myth #5: I need a network of well-connected people to get a good job opportunity.
- Myth #6: I don’t have any paid experience, so I’m not qualified for most job opportunities.
- Myth #7: I need to figure out what I’m passionate about so I can figure out what I want to do with my life.