What has led you to your current role?
I loved the idea of helping my peers with their career education journeys in a more personalized way.
Tell us something interesting about your background.
I am a Vietnamese first-gen student that studies computer science, modern language, and religious studies. I found out about the PCC program through a presentation at FLI-SO and thought it'd be a great opportunity to not only educate my peers, but also educate myself about career related topics. I immediately applied to be a PCC and started at the beginning of fall quarter, and haven't looked back since :)
5 Fun Facts
- I have two cats named Coco and Pi
- I'm an intern for Mua Lac Hong or MLH, a Vietnamese dance group
- My first language is Vietnamese, and I'm currently learning Mandarin Chinese.
- My favorite animal is a brown fluffy cow
- love baking cheesecakes :)
Major and School Year
Computer Science with a Modern Languages and Religious Studies, Frosh