Host an Event
Main content start
Host an in-person or virtual event to promote your brand, connect with students, and identify candidates.
To Plan an Event
- Secure an event venue or prepare a virtual event link. To reserve an on-campus venue, please email Meeting Services at email@example.com for Tresidder venues; fill out an inquiry form for the Faculty Club; or fill out an inquiry form for Munger venues. All of these locations charge their own fees.
- Register with Handshake, our online talent recruiting platform. For step-by-step detailed instructions on how to create an account, check out the Handshake visual guide
- Within Handshake, submit an event request using this step-by-step guide on how to request an event in Handshake.
- If you have any issues with setting up an event in Handshake, please contact us.
Additional Notes to Be Aware of When Planning an Event
- Stanford is on a quarter system (see below).
- We recommend hosting events between weeks 2-8 of the quarter.
- Please review religious observances to avoid potential scheduling conflicts.
- Stanford Career Education strongly discourages serving alcohol at on- and off-campus events that involve the recruiting of Stanford students. For additional information, please consult guidance provided by Stanford Student Affairs regarding the alcohol policy. Please direct questions regarding this topic to Stanford Career Education's Employer Relations and Outcomes team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Year Planning
To plan for events for this academic year, please refer to the Stanford Academic Calendar, 2022-2023.